Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dear Mr. Mazda dealer:

My patience is running thin with your sales tactic approach. I want what I want, because I know what I want. I know what I don't want, and what I don't want is YOU telling me look someplace else for a vehicle.

In other things mobile....

I will wait... for a bit longer... well, that is if I can... as the husbandman might be running out of patience with the aging just about 17 year old SUV. He has the mess of an engine all put back together and purring once again.. but now it seems to like a lot of battery juice, so much so that we had to go out and purchase another one. I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to drive the beast about... and leave the green people mover stationary.. although the chicklets like being shuffled about in a vehicle that is propelled by hamsters and elastics. I checked the oil in the people mover today.. and I was impressed at how stinking easy it was to check... unlike the beastly name calling freak out attack that I have in the driveway every time I look for the oil stick in the Toyota. Of course it doesn't help that I dump oil all over the place just trying to get it topped up, and then the freak out swear fest happens all over again. The new car deal is looking sweeter by the minute.

In life less interesting....

I managed to get the boy to practice his piano for a whole fourty five minutes today. I have HALF considered ripping him out of piano, as the payment for that could go toward my GREATEST CAR PAYMENT IN THE WORLD fund, but when he sits, and concentrates.. he seems to be quite capable. So, I will wait.. I hate to give up on the boy that always has a musical ear, just because the mother wishes to sport around in a new vehicle....

No comments: