Thursday, November 16, 2006

Almost suckered...

I almost feel like I should fly back to the most expensive grocery store on earth to cash in on some extra airmiles again. I took a chance the other day and bought some low fat fig newton type cookies. I even extra chanced the event and got the filling that had raspberry in them. To my huge luck and success those chicklets of mine both concurred that they enjoyed the little morsels... I feel like I am bound to go back and get more.. of course with the underlying thought that there is 50 bonus airmiles waiting in the wings for me!

In other things waiting for me.. the stalker sister has returned from her greatest vacation away.. and now she is back, stalking me....as I expected!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I wish I had a stalker sister! All I have is a brother who lives way too far away to ever stalk me :(.