Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Excuse me if we are a little late but....

This morning I was busy calculating the number of coupons and purchases I would have to make to get the most out of my airmiles with the least amount of money spent. ( I mananged to calculate 350 airmiles for $100.00) I was so enthralled in my useless thinking task that I forgot to tell the Pip to get ready for school. I need a trusty assistant in the morning some days, other than the little four legged furry one that acts as the mechanicmans trusty assistant duties). On top of that we had to gather the Pip's Halloween costume, and do her fancy hair do thingy. I asked Pip why it is that her and I just aren't capable of "getting it all together somedays". Her answer was that we are girls, with things to do, and not necessarily in a timely order. I do know one thing: Her and I are very good speed walkers.

2 comments:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Hi

I have an airmiles card, I go to Boston Pizza for lunch, and get one airmile, not enough to get down the runway.

Deanna said...

Aha! If youwere to pay for your lunch with an Airmiles Mastercard,you would get double points... that way you could see the end of the runway a little sooner. Happy chowing!