Saturday, June 17, 2006

see you bye

On a not so late Friday night, I was talking to my friend. This friend intrigues me greatly... she could write a book or ten... although she hasn't yet. In the meantime, we exchange tales on MSN. As we were almost ending chatting, when the BF called her.... that's when I was dumped, dropped and forgotten. I KID YOU NOT!!!

BUT...............

I wish to thank the dump drop and forget friend for hanging up on me while on MSN. I started a new book, which has been borrowed from the DDFF, which I then started to read... and am loving it so far.

I have been in a non reading funk over the past number of months... and this was just the moment to take it back up again... well, that and the pile needs to be moved... and I am not sure where to put it.... other than away..

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Don't keep it a mystery, what are you reading?!!

Deanna said...

Great patience is required oh book lover!