Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ahhh... sweet memories of life.

Lucky for those that have memories of life, or a memory at all. I want to know where I have gone wrong, as I do not appear to have either.

Well, current memory issues of the day:

It is good that the Hamsterson is all practiced up for the talent show.. which is happening next week, not today, as I thought it was.

I can not remember if the Husbandman fed the crazy and currently still alive catdog this very morning, while I was up and in the kitchen.... I CAN NOT REMEMBER. So, as it stands now, I am not certain if she has been fed, but I am waiting to see how the catdog fares, as she got into the garbage while I was out... and I found pieces of broken glass all about... I am just hoping now that she didn't decide to taste broken glass bits. Now, the reason that I can not remember if the so far alive catdog has eaten was due to the fact that I was concerned about the Husbandman. He was standing quietly at the kitchen sink, feeling discomfort in his chest. I then was hashing through my head.. chest pain, or recurring chest infection pain..... which he did have last week. The clincher to this was he woke up with an upset stomach. I decided to not investigate further.... if the theory turns out to be the first one... we have ambulances and hospitals for those kinds of things.

In other fortunate memory stories... I did manage in the knick of time to come through with only one lunch building effort.. as the Hamsterson will be provided lunch today, for his monitoring ways at his currently very poorly run school... principally speaking actually. Kind I say, very kind.

Ah.... and also in the category of in the knick of time.. the lovely Pipster reminded me of her acting class today after school. I did remember this fact yesterday, but since that was yesterday.. I had already forgotten it for todays agenda. Now, I have recovered.. and will dutifully pick them up at the required 4:30. I am brilliant!

Well, with this up swing in my memory status, I will quickly make a list of things to do, and to remember to do... before everything fails me.. and I left wondering and wandering. The jolt of caffeine currently pulsating through the veins has definitely had a positive impact as well... I'm off to gather memories.....

No comments: