Wednesday, June 14, 2006

For the love of.....

I want to know why my almost-kind-of-not OCD self doesn't work well for me sometimes. I had it in my head that the lovely Hamsterson was not going to Victoria this morning, until he had some good hot lemon poppy seed muffins to eat along the way. I absolutely knew that this was the pillar that was going to keep in him on course for the whole day. Why I had that idea... don't ask me... my brain came up with it, and I just went along with it. So last night.. something niggled away at me.. I had to do something... what is it... what is it.... it had something to do with today.... what is it that I had to do..... I thought and I thought and I thought, as I did my soduko puzzle, which I ended up crunching up, because I found that I stupidly put two sevens in one column....ah but... I finally remembered why at 11:40 PM. Nice, very nice... so I set my alarm for 5:30 this morning... and just as my OCD self needed to do, I made him lemon poppy seed muffins... mind you, they were from a package.. don't give me a freaking hard time... at least I had the good graces to look at the eggs before I put them in, and know that they were outdated.

No comments: