Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday sunshine report.


It's sunny outside.
I can see blue sky above the tree tops, but I am not certain if clouds are laying in wait just behind them, giving me a false sense of blueness from above. I do see a small smattering of clouds, but I am not fearful.... yet.

I was just giving the current home on the range time status some thought. WE have lived in this 1365 square foot rancher for 13 years. I think the trees do look taller out there.... which is impeeding my weather forecasting abilities. WOW.

AND... in other thoughtfilled moments:

Thirteen years ago when we moved in, I thought the kitchen was rather dated, and needed some sprucing up. Well, thirteen years later... we have moved forward with that idea. The contractorman's tools.... I am not sure what the torch is for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So like, do you still need an electrician?

Michelle said...

OOOoo, a new kitchen!