Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Festival

OK, things have gone all bad.. I believe that I was supposed to be someplace tonight.. and I do not have a clue where that might be. I will not go out driving to go and look for the spot where I should be at.. I might get myself more lost than I already am.

In other anecdotes from the day:

The chicklets had sports day today... and it was all performed... in the great INDOORS. Yes people it really was... and the reason for that... because of the POSSIBILITY of rain. Once again, idiots in action.... please lead the way... I am just willing to follow. NOT! So, what kind of day was it on the lovely west coast... and wonderful warm cloudy day... and yes, there were big grey clouds threatening us from above, but nothing emerged from all their fierceness, except the decision to have an indoor sports day. ( I think I have been in contact with too much of my homemade (vinegar and dish soap) weed killer... I am gurgling with sourness on this one...)

I will not obscess over that one...

OH, and of course... the things I forgot to do list:

  1. Return the library books back to the public library.. but.. I did remember to renew them... so YAY on that one... so now I can bring them back a little late, but with no fees.
  2. I almost forgot the lovely Hamstersons prescription pick up... I remembered in the knick of time.
  3. OOOPS... I forgot to make dinner.... but I didn't have too many complaints. I did not forget to feed the lovely and silly catdog... she just runs in circles endlessly if I do not feed her at her specified buffet spectacular hour.
  4. I once again forgot to take the boy to TAEKWONDO. I believe that both him and I are on a bit of a hiatus with this one. OH well.
  5. I never did remember to make a invoice and return it to my Stroke Club People... AAH!
  6. However; I did remember to get an email invoice from the laughing yoga guy. One step forward, two steps back.
  7. Oh, I forgot to call my friend.. when I said I would... so if you are out there reading this... ring ring... hello...!

It's best I stop here.... the list could go on endlessly... and then I would have to deem myself a real idiot.... so it's lucky number seven for me....

No comments: