Saturday, June 24, 2006

And it gets slower...

I mistakenly thought Thursday was not productive, although I did eventually get things accomplished, just a whole lot slower than I would have liked. Silly me...I failed to realize that "things" could have the possibility to continue to slide, or in my case catapult. I have to confess that Friday does not count... Friday was a continual act of "busyness". I think the day started at 5 AM, and didn't conclude until 10:30 PM. Some days are just like that.

Today... was again one of them. I once upon a time complained about a great jaw/face pain that plagued me for many weeks. There didn't seem to be enough Tylenol manufactured in the world to settle this pain. This morning started out all good... I was up at 6:00 to "not watch - but listen" to the husbandman painting the laundry room.... I was busily reading my book... when the pain overcame the face. The jaw/face pain continued throughout the entire day... and it seemed that no amount of Tylenol could settle it... and the weirdest/worst thing of all... is that it 'waxed & waned'... so it feel fine for a while, then wouldn't for quite a while... and then dissappear. I have herbaled up with my anti-inflammatories, since the body doesn't like the 'real deal' anti-inflammatories... so I wait... and wait... and wait... until things settle.

And in other things slow.... the husbandman is most not impressed with his purchases from the HOME DEPOT....things need to be returned, as they have not been packaged properly.. and now are dinged.. and you can't have dinged things with the Mastercontractorhusbandman. There goes the fineline of the timeline... oh well... we've waited this long.

No comments: