Friday, June 16, 2006

More fun facts that you would wish not to know

This very morning, the great kindness inside bubbled forth, and with the husbandmans slight suggestion... I built him a monster chicken sandwhich, that I lovingly wrapped up in saran that was far too loose, and bid him a good day at work. Of course I put the monster chicken sandwhich inside another container due to the fact that the bread was so soft, that it was barely holding it together, then the chicken pieces were kind of large inside the soft bread, although I am thinking the three inches of lettuces will help combat the unruly chicken, and the wobbly bread. As long as he doesn't take the saran wrap off all at once, his festival of chicken should taste good, well except for the slight fact that the dusting of pepper became almost a topper, rather than just a taster. But we don't need to talk about that...

In other things:

Myself and one of the Debbie's took off to see the bears... which we did see one... hanging about on the road. Quite cool actually... then we talked cameras... where it was quite hysterical too myself actually... I was busy touching buttons, and stuff on her camera... and saying to myself "oh, right on... you can change this.."... then she asked..."change what?"... , then I say "I don't what it is called that you can change, but it's a great feature....". ((this should be noted as the complete helpful camera person that I am....)) Upon returning home, I then consulted my trusty camera logic from the camera course that myself and Mr. Pickaspat took, and told her all the facts where in the 12 pages before her. I told her that it all makes perfect nonsense sense.. which it does, if you read it ten times over, or have a brain that retains information like that.

In other things that make good sense to someone like me.....

I have a curling iron that is slighlty broken. Well actually it works fine. The problem with it is the part where you press on the thingy that opens the clamp for the iron has broken. It is troubling only due to the fact that when the iron heats up, so does the latchy thing. So burning the fingers with the iron becames quite the problem, which hinders the usage of the iron. So one day when I was having a thoughtful moment, and was in the mood to tackle my curling iron issues, I came up with a great plan... A HA!!! It was time for the "Rubber Finger Rescue". Yes, I put a rubber finger on my index finger, and one on my thumb... and the truely painful burden of curling the crazy locks on top now became a battle of wills.. as in ... "will I find my rubber fingers"....

No comments: