Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Duck!

I was trying to sleep last night. Yes, I believe the attempt was working. I had positioned my pillows so that the crazy jaw of mine wouldn't clamp down... and I wouldn't have to walk around feeling like zombie-jaw.... and look all freaky... and then people grab their children and run... yes, that sort of thing. Things were going along quite nicely, I believe I was busy sleeping... although when the boy came in my room.. I was wide awake to greet him. After I had him all settled into bed, I resumed my sleeping time myself... or at least I thought I was going to. I think my eyelids started to blink once... and then from the other side of the bed came a scrambling frenzy, then a whap. It was like a flitwhap really. Cheese and crackers man wake up! I hissed to the flitwhapping husbandman... wake up!!!!!!!!!! "What are you busy hitting me for?" I asked him. "Oh, I think it was because you deserved it..." (even in his half asleep state his dry sense of humour abounds...) The husbandman eventually told me that he was trying to get the silly catdog out of the way of the grizzly bear, even the PIP was standing in proximity to the bear.. but it was the dog he was going to save... well I am glad I wasn't in that dream... I think I might have been pushed!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hehehe. Keiths dad used to tighten Moms curlers in his sleep. Used to think he was still at work!