Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Almost the last day...

It's the second to last day of school. You have to love the end of the year. Really and truly! It's the time of year, as like the beginning where there is no homework, and life is all frenzied, with the anticipation of activities and places to explore.

With this in mind... now it is my job to come up with a "slice from life" activity for these chicklets everyday from now until September. This should be exciting. Well, onto the farm field trip now..

But wait.... before I go... I have just spotted my first people watching event of the day... the Cowboy neighbour lady from two over is walking briskly... yes she is... she even motioned for her dog to hurry. This woman never never never hurries... she saunters, all the time... and not only her, but her troop of family members plus their dogs... everybody saunters, stops, and puffs on their cigarettes, well except for the furry beasts that is... it is quite an interesting sight to behold...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to love this day? Are you crazy? Two months with 3 children....no I detest this day! It's crazy and unlawful! What will I do? What will they do? Drive me crazy! No wait...they already do that. Oh I'm 1/2 way there already!