Sunday, March 01, 2009

4:08 am

That's what the clock said on the bottom right hand side of the screen just a moment ago.

Rattaminyatta.

It's raining outside, our neighbours truck just drove off, but other than that it's pretty quiet sitting in this livingroom. I thought that the coldness and silence of the night would send me reeling back to bed.... well...it's been a while, so that hasn't happened. My next manuever is cereal and television.

I am very thankful that I do not need to be at work in the next three hours today... I would be most almost undelightfilled to be (more than likely ....) very tired, and have to be nice to people. Completely a-nnoy-ing.

Speaking of being delightfilled.... I was telling two coworkers the inner workings of my life yesterday. (OK... these are young beautiful single chicks that live downtown....). I am kinda am who I am at work.... not necessarily hugely different... except that I keep my mouth shut a bit more at work, although some people have told me different.... anyways... I was sharing the slightly quirky side of things out here on the crescent... even things that I do not write about here... ** shock! ** gasp!! ...... needless to say... they couldn't believe all the junk I mill about and do & get up to. I do no know if I left them screaming in hysterics running away from married life with children, or just screaming in hysterics.

The truck is back... I wonder where people need to go at four in the morning? It's not like I am being nosey and looking out the window... the neighbour's truck is a deisal. If I was really crazy I would walk right into their house at this hour.. and ask him where he went...kinda similar to another situation on the crescent.

Certainly a little bowl of cereal will cure the late night boredom fest....I should really drink some warm milk... but that involves all the work of putting it in the microwave and watch it spin for three minutes.... gawd..........that takes too long.

Moving on folks.. I'm moving on.

1 comment:

LarryLilly said...

Maybe you can twitter them?