Monday, March 09, 2009

Crazy fingers

My fingers were pushing buttons like mad this morning in an effort to cancel the group.

I DESPISE cancelling the group.....

It's like I have let myself down at coming through for people.

Well.... there was snow last night, and maybe somemore this morning.. although the skies seem to be clearing... but it is still cold, and slippery.

Probably not a good combination for those that only have control over one side of their body.

All the same.... I can't stand cancelling......

I will have to get over it.... I should already be their by now!

2 comments:

LarryLilly said...

what group did you cancel?

Is this like a cascade notification system when school is called off, where you call three people who each call three people so on?

or did you just add to the endangered species list?

LOL

Deanna said...

Stroke Recovery Group.

I make the phone calls, I'm the one with the list. I'm also the one that wakes everybody up!!

It would be nice if medical advancement & with the awareness of risk factors to people that this group could be made extinct!