Friday, March 06, 2009

Connect the dots.

  1. 6 apples
  2. 4 granola bars
  3. 3 juice boxes
  4. 8 sandwiches

  • Various stages of composting
  • Sticky and broken
  • Seams on the verge of bursting
  • Full blown colours of green

From the basement portion of one certain BOY child's backpack.

And to think that I was DEAD nervous about him keeping the extra hamburger in his backpack a couple of days ago, in the event that he may decide to eat it after all.

Also... I was kind of staring at his floor yesterday... when his backpack left a skid mark.

3 comments:

LarryLilly said...

I know, my middle one was such a P I G

he would pay his younger sister to clean his room, else it was toys by the snow shovel into the trash.

Chaos is my Life said...

Oh that's just sooo gross!!!

Michele said...

LoL... skid mark across the floor! That just cracked me up! =)