Friday, March 20, 2009

SBD5

I think I missed a post from yesterday... yes, tragic to my readers... calm down.. ... no details were lost in my moment of inmomentum.

So far....

I have woke up. It's a good thing.... I generally do. I purposedly watched stupid television until 0900. Nothing of value, with little content that I would enjoy absorbing for information that might come in handy one day.

I talked to my sister. For a long time. Made some coffee, and discussed the issue of space in my home, and the amount of chairs and tables that I am currently wishing for to fill it up. Random, yes.... but really, of importance to me.

It's all about the lighting... I need more sitting space that will enable me to read my books with the proper amount of lighting. I am lacking light in my life. I wish to be enlightened... but of course I wish for a chair also.

I wish for many things.... and.. enough about that.

The boy is not awake. That boy.... staying up late, and roaming around the world on the computer. I will inquire how late he was up... right now in fact...well... the verdict is in... he said he went to sleep when he was told to go sleep. Highly odd. While in his room I had a momentary fight with his window... it doesn't like to open. The very fact that the husbandman is a windowman during his working hours makes me laugh heartily that we have a defective window. Let's not bring our work home with us people....

That PIPPY doll of mine is still at her friends. She went for a sleepover yesterday. I think she might be growing up a little... as she was very willing to leave the homestead to her friends house. I didn't check to see if she took her very tattered blanket with her... in fact.. I will go check now...it's GONE.. of course... now the interesting part of all this... is the fact that her and I picked out some mascara for her to wear, and it's sitting in the exact spot where her blanket should be. Now there is a contradiction in terms. Oh my PIP.... always has me guessing....

I have no plans for today. It's raining. It's Friday. I haven't completed all my weekly chores. I work tomorrow. I still have some bossy-ness in my for the chicklets for Monday. I have work to accomplish before Monday... I have lots of trinkety things to do.... so SBD5 may not in fact be an actual day off... with exception to the fact that I did not rise early... (although I was awake, nor did I have to make the chicklets do the schooling adventures... that is the real difference.....)

Who knows if the details of the day will change.....

No comments: