Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Sunny Sunday!

It's ALWAYS a pleasant feeling waking up in the early AM, and knowing that you do not have to get up for work. Oh what a feeling indeed!

I have watched the sunrise, ground coffee, watched little Miss Till Till panic that she wouldn't be let back in the warm home after her early morning escapades to the great outdoors, sent the PIP off to volunteer at the Hyde Creek Classic... and then visited my stock pictures websites... and thought to myself that I should try uploading some more... because after all.. rejection only makes the heart grow fonder.... doesn't it?

I am feeling atad bit guilty that I didn't get myself out and hobbling about in the great big outdoors earlier so that I could try and captures some pictures somewhere.

Instead I feel like visiting the garden centre, and the cheaper garden centre store.... it's time to spruce up the yard and fill some holes where there should be plants. I have a lot of work to do..... inside and out...

The dust can sit for another day.... it's beautiful out there... and I need to find myself in the thick of it!

No comments: