Wednesday, March 11, 2009

this close...

  • To getting the girl to school this morning.
  • Colouring my hair yesterday, but that has been added to todays events.
  • Have managed to get my boy to realize that he has two assignments to finish by tomorrow.
  • To remembering that I have to call the house insurance people... today
  • 470 kilometers I have travelled on a tank of gas.
  • To booking a holiday.
  • To refinancing, as we are closing in on the home stretch, but I just want to get their quicker!
  • To having job #3.
  • To freaking out if someone arrives from Venus & applies for MY job #3. (Yes, I will say it is MY job, as I have been the one to continually promote & encourage the use of a Recreation Therapist in an acute care setting, where the manager is on board as well with this concept).
  • Finding out howcome I am chronically stiff, and can not walk up stairs!
  • To freezing.... it is way too chilly out there.... (for this location, in this hemisphere, at this time of year.... !)

No comments: