Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Day 3




the PIP and I went across the line yesterday. We toured through Birch Bay... and came across these seagulls. They were quite interesting to watch... as they were fishing. They were jumping up and down in the water, almost like a popping action. Anyways... in an instant, one guy flew in, and disrupted the whole festival of events... and the next thing you know...I spot "guess what" in my view finder... I am not even certain when he arrived on the scene... but it was quite interesting viewing the photos on my program at 150%, because you can see some type of interaction between the gulls, and then the frenzie of everyone leaving. Clearly the loon in the background doesn't speak "gull" language. He never flapped his feathers once. The eagle ended up sitting in a tree, probably recovering from all the craziness .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: