Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stick girl

Over the last year I have been slowly seizing up. I guess it was most obvious in the grey matter department... but I think that is just who I am, and not necessarily the very fact that I am excrutiating stupid at times....even though it's ok to be that way... as long as the stupid times only last for minutes at a time.

Beyond that... it's been a strange process... as in ... I can not walk up stairs... that freaking kills me.... if I drop something... somebody better look out, because I can not bend to pick it up.... and I instantly start flipping out.. (gee, shocking).... I used to be able to squat down (when picking weeds out of the grass, and last summer I started doing it less and less since the weed picking became to0 excrutiating)... and now I can longer do that at all... I can't even get up off the couch any longer without the aid of my arms. And now just lately... I can't lift my left leg to get into the car, I mean I can lift it with my arm... but once again... it's freaking painful to ask my leg to do it's on it's lonesome.

I went to the doctor last week, and she asked me how many weeks this has been going on.... my answer was about close to 52. I just wanted to be sure that I really was seizing up was my answer.

I am heading downtown for an appointment next week to see a rheumatologist. He specializes in my life long chronic disease that I have had, but haven't really been bothered to be followed by anybody for, but this isn't what is afflicting me now.... as this is something very new....well, almost a year old new I guess.

In the meantime.... my fingers are not seizing up.... and I certainly know that my mouth isn't seizing up (it's only the large muscles that are actually....).....

So, in an effort to gain some knowledge I have been doing lots of internet searching... and I have stumbled across some very soothingly & reassuring treatment methods... none of which involve any sort of anti-inflammatory shit that only suppresses your immune response. I am very certain that this doc will know very well about the "antibiotic protocol", and I will be back to feeling my 10,000% psychoness very soon... besides.. I have a wicked amount of yard clean-up & grass regrowing to be done.... and I can't be feeling like a stick girl to try and accomplish all of this.

so..... in the meantime

SHUT THE *UCK UP HANK .... YOU STUPID #UCKING DOG!

The neighbours dog has been barking for a couple of hours now, I've had enough..... see.... I am totally fine....

5 comments:

Chaos is my Life said...

Sure do hope they find a cure for you....I mean....I need you! I need you to be able to show me these wonderful photo taking spots. I need you to keep clicking on your camera so that you come up with the most amazing photos.

Seriously....hope you get some help.

Chaos is my Life said...

D!!!! Your e-mail's not working!!!

Deanna said...

Oh.. I think I sent that email thru as email LIVE.

Chaos is my Life said...

What the heck does that mean? No, seriously....I've sent you two e-mails and they both came back.

Deanna said...

maybe it's a hint... maybe my computer has taken a dislike to you..... what the hell did you do to it, to make it not like you so much.

Weirdo.