Friday, March 20, 2009

Annnd.... in things that make me laugh

The husbandman calls home today and asks for his Pippy. She isn't home and I ask to take a message. ... You know, being the wife and all.

The husbandman then tells me that he has hockey tickets for the local team, (not the Canucks.. but 4 tickets & parking for the league down.. or something like that...).

I offer up the Superson as the first responder. I said to the husbandman to give the boy a chance.. he might like to go and see a hockey game ... after all.. it is hockey we are talking about right... (The Giants... which actually used to be a basketball team, but that folded in the big old no-fun Vancouver).

The boy smiled politely.... and said that he really didn't like football games.

right... the ticket goes to the sister... she will be most thrilled with going to a HOCKEY GAME!

No comments: