Thursday, March 19, 2009

So far today.

I have woke up.


Off to my walking group.


Pleaded with the higher power that hopefully I was the only stupid person in the crowd to go on such a rainy crappy day.


Clearly I am a dunce... as I was the only person to arrive!


Much to my happiness.... I quickly left.


I stopped at starbucks for my wasted efforts for a cup of lovely hot java.


That made me happy... where then I came home, and stared at the kitchen... nothing doing... thought about a grocery list.. nothing happening... stared at the laundry room... nothing moving... grabbed my camera, and have been here ever since.


My boy has woke up..... that boy of mine... a little late, but still before noon. Still an accomplishment.


The girlie girl is still nestled on the couch, doing computery things... or I think I hear voices.. she might be watching a movie.


Speaking of movies... I really would like to go see one. But that would mean that I would have to organize my day, and accomplish great things....


Like I did the other day....


Oil changes, walking group, boy haircuts... all before we headed out to whiterock... where the children had preplanned the day down to a science. Which is howcome there is a photo of the boy sitting on the stairs. THEY had already decided that their demise would be the "pier of death...." which then they would start hissing and fighting and doing things that good children gone wrong do....


2 comments:

LarryLilly said...

A veritable explosin of material.

yeah, in the mostly cloudy days, the spirit needs other things to be uplifted.

nice pics

great looking kids. hold them, they grow up fast.

i will be out on surgical leave for a spell, will be back when i can.

Deanna said...

If you read this Mr. LarryLilly... I hope you get back on your feet soon. Unless of course it's your foot being surgically fixed... then I think you probably have to keep it up for a while... but, in all seriousness.... take care of yourself.

They do grow up quickly. I think that part of the problem that my girl didn't walk till almost 18 months was the fact that I carried her everywhere.

I agree... hug them every chance you get... and I don't hug them once, but twice... just because.