Friday, April 11, 2008

Walkingwalkingwalkingwalking

It's a good thing that I bought that Mazda 5 last year. For two reasons really:

Mazda didn't know they were going to get their very own VOLUNTEER salesperson. Somehow the volunteer part came naturally to me. ( I have many people roll up beside me and put their window down and want to know what I think about it....((OK in all honesty would people start talking trash about the vehicle they drove.. if it was that bad... I wouldn't be driving it...))

The second reason: Now I can drive people around my little world to take them on the walking adventures with me. My latest thing this last couple of weeks has been to walk around the Town Centre Stadium for an hour as fast as I can. Well actually there is this Korean (looking) fellow and he BOMBS around that track... I like to try and keep up with him... that is a challenge. That man can walk. Sometimes he comes up behind me, and he is running... damn him... we don't want any Deanna's running around Town Centre Stadium....we just don't want that... in the meantime I have invited another couple of walk with me. Well, I don't want them to walk with me, I am just going to drive them to the same location, where they can walk at their own pace around the track. It seems boring... but you know... it's a workout. It is not different than people that jump on treadmills, elipticals or other machinery type things. At least the track is outdoors, and you can't get lost walking on it.

No comments: