Thursday, April 24, 2008

next page.

Yesterday I was busy finding clip art materials for my Stroke Recovery poster. Busily finding and searching and finding and searching... looking for little snippets that would make a poster interesting. This wasn't mind challenging work, but time consuming. I moved forward to the NEXT PAGE and then managed to loose everything that I had picked out. I will be starting this procedure over again today.

Lovely!

In the meantime I whipped my computer to the computer store and back. Nobody knew the difference.

Other than trying to figure out how to write to a plug in memory card to put music on.... things are moving along.

In other things:

Today will be the second day of fending off raindrops at the walking group. I heard on the weather that things might be warming up, that would be pleasant... DID YOU HEAR ME....that would be pleasant I say!

The girl has managed to complete her homework.. only a couple of days late. for whatever reason I think she thinks that she belongs to a different classroom or something. Her teacher is a bit on the iffy side with most things... but sometimes she manages to catch some of the huge cracks in her teaching practices.

I have the girl on a half an hour a day program. Each time slot she IS dedicating 30 minutes to cleaning up her room. I am not going to touch it. Yesterday she cleaned off her desk. Of which, all of the nondesk items made it to her bed, that she left.... only to move them to the floor. That is OK... ONE step forward for the 30 minute cleaning queen.

HEY.. when I was in RECREATION THERAPY school... I had a schedule of what to clean on a daily basis. I had to consult that list for four years in order to maintain a somewhat clean household.

The boy is currently in love with LIFE cereal. He even showered & got done quick enough to eat a whopping bowl of it this morning. As he did yesterday afternoon & the night before last. He must eat LIFE to have a good life, so he claims.

Well, must move to the NEXT PAGE.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Do you know, the first time I ever ate LIFE cereal was at your house after I slept over there one night, ...ohhh about 30 years ago! I loved it too. Such a sweet change from the cornflakes and weetabix in the Whalley home!
If you really want to get carried away with cleaning lists, you should go visit FlyLady!