Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A slice of Tuesday.

I have done almost 10 million things today. That is a good thing.

I only wish I had been a tiny bit more helpful than I could have been....

While driving to SAFEWAY & the bank I saw this man sitting in his car on the side of the road. It looked like an awkward spot to stop, but he had, and when I looked in my sideview mirror it seemed that he might have been vomiting into a box. Well you know... some people are just vomiters & you just don't want to stop that process. I went to the bank & retrieved the $1300.00 in cash that the husbandman needs for his boyfriends at work & bought some bread & cookies from Safeway and then made my way back down the same little road and then noticed that the man was still sitting at the side in his car, and now his flashers were on. I rolled up to the light, and just didn't have a good feeling about this guy, so I turned around to see him holding his head, and talking on the phone, so I drove just beyond his car, and was going to roll up behind him when along came an ambulance. I drove passed him, made some eye contact, gave him the thumbs up, and he mouthed a thanks, and I drove off. Hopefully he will feel better once the boys in blue and white cart him off to some institution that heals people.

Speaking of healing things... the sister got a new job today. She is thrilled. It will be a good job for her, she will be excellent at it. Now she is a palliative care nurse, which is different than a rehab nurse, which she presently works at & is equally good at.

And now... off to learn GRADE 7 math with the boy!

No comments: