Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sucker the mother 101

So... as I said to the boy as I was almost out the door to visit my friend that promised me a margarita earlier....

10 bucks is yours if you learn some music off of YOUTUBE.

the name of the song is FREEBIRD, by Lynrd Skynrd *SHIT... I spelled it wrong.. I needed his help to even spell it right... well, it is good that he is MR. BRILLIANT IN THE SPELLING DEPARTMENT.....

So anyways... back to youtube... he is back to learning songs from watching people play. I BEGGED him to learn the song before my return home... but when I arrived at the homestead the boy was no where to be found.... darn boy... playing the disappearing piano actman.... I gave him the ten bucks anyways,.... even when he admitted that he had figured out a LARGE portion of the song on his own... his response...:

"thanks & it was a pleasure doing business with you"... he said, while folding the money in four, and gave it a swift kiss and promptly stuffed it in his shorts pocket.

I felt like Seinfeld.... "Newman"... and hissed to myself and swished my arm.....

OH well... all is good, HE MUST LEARN THE SONG... otherwise the MOTHER has access to his bank account, and the ten bucks can be untransferred very quickly. ( She types with an evil laugh......) in the meantime... the piano teacher has asked him to learn the LINUS and LUCY song. one of which I love on the peanuts christmas special CD that I managed to lose somehow... DRAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ya... as i was busyily not saying!!!.... The boy just reread my title. OUCH... that is is not good! But I willl keep it anyways. Mr. Comedian son is currently keeping my eyesight to the no looking level.. as in he has my eyebulbs squished into the back department of my head so that I can not see the keyboard. Little does he know that I have the keyboard memorized. But we will tell him that.

At this moment he is leaning very heavily onto my back, and killing my neck. OUCH! I just wish he would fix my hair!I love having my hair fixed.

His comedy comes out best when we leave him to his own devices....he is quite funny, but then I am his mother.. and like him for whatever he does...even if he isn't funny ... i will still laugh at him.

ACTUALLY he is quite funny. Somedays I am funnier. I just let him think he is.

So in other news not news worthy:

MY hair is completely flat. OMG... hating it. I bought some weird conditioner stuff that calms the hair... well, it is NO fun... my hair doesn't need calming... it needs the personality it was given, but with less frizz.

I must go... the boy is trying to bite me. that is bad. The boy is bad... I will leave on that note...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's NOT the conditioner!!! My hair has gone completely flat as well!!!

Susan said...

So has mine, but I like it like that. Flat means shinier! Maybe its something in the water!
I love the peanuts song. Does he have a blue blankie? That may inspire him.