Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday evening...

The light has made it until 8:20 PM. Well, the sun has long been set, but it is light out until this time. I very much like that. Give me the light I say!

The cherry tree blossoms are getting to the best possible picture taking poses... so PEOPLE... get your cameras ready. I should have taken my camera to the Wilson Centre today... but I forgot. Gee, that's odd.

The Terry Fox monument is surrounded in blooms, so it looks quite attractive at the moment.

I printed TONS of papers for my Stroke Group earlier today... just to be official and organized. I know ONE person was happy by it... and the rest was probably a waste of ink & paper. However; I did print off a bunch of pictures that I took of the group doing "taiko-fit", now they were happy with those pictures!

I know little lady Lujza would readily admit... but I feel like I want a glass of wine. But you know.. it's Monday.. and I am not sure about red wine on a Monday... or is that just wierd. ... OH and LUJZA... your comment doesn't count! ah aha hahaha haha ha ahha

well... with the dwindling light, and the clear sky we are going to take "the till" out for a walk around the block. I just came in from a walk, but it was more than a walk... so now it's just the block walk.. not much...but you know... it's so TOGETHERNESS. I might even talk to the husbandman while we do the loop... who knows..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday...are all good days for red wine! There is no "bad day"...never!