Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Today in Deannaland

I went walking all by myself. Not that I don't already do so. I just traveled around the track for endless amounts of time until I got bored and left. Actually I know perfectly well how many minutes I traveled for, and how long... but then I decided that I didn't need to do a perfect three miles, and left at 2 and three quarters. Surely somebodywont strike me down from the heavens above. I have to walk more now. The walking group has taken an older generational age, therefore leaving me at a pace that is not much more than my regular heartrate.. which even though it's beneficial to be out moving... my real goal is to exercise the heart muscle.. which I did walking by myself!

I am going to disassemble my computer. I have a slot for a micro SD but it does not work.. so I am going to take it somewhere where they can make it work... PLUS.. I want to get one of my ports fixed.. so it's all good. HOPEFULLY I can get it back before the end of today! I might go missing for a couple of days.. or not.. PERHAPS.. I will take my camera and go picture hunting.

That is all.

No comments: