Wednesday, April 09, 2008

OOOOoooohhhhh!

  1. Well, the micro SD still doesn't work.
  2. The extender cable for the USB port that I bought doesn't connect to my camera.
  3. It connects to the MP3, but doesn't do anything beyond that.
  4. I will be disconnecting the computer and dragging it all back in.
  5. Something seems fishy about the whole thing.
  6. The girl remains a princess, and will not a be a Mayqueen for this year.
  7. We witnessed the ultimate in bad entertainment at the tea ceremony.
  8. No really.. it was very very very very bad.
  9. Perhaps the person that hired "the guy" for the entertainment should be fired - STAT.
  10. I learn how to make a link yesterday.... I might link lots of things now... just because I can.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I had to get my glasses, I thought at first that said "the ultimate in BED entertainment". Have to tell you, the actual sentance was a bit of a let down after that!