Friday, April 04, 2008

one handed music

So I am trying to get my boys MP3 player up and running. For some bizarre reason it really works well when I am hoding the ear phones with one hand. Of course it is broken... so that makes the typing here go a little slower.

Currently I am listening to FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS. You have to love OLD TIMERS music.
Now I am back to listening to HOLLY HOLY... yes people.. Neil Diamond... I'm back at it!

In the meantime I am trying to figure out how to get my MICRO SD device working... and even though I took it to the computer place to fix it/look at it... it still doesn't work. EVEN when I look up on my computer for devices.../slots... it doesn't read that I have one.

FREAKING FRIDAY FRIDGEMAGNETS!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I dont even know what a micro sd is!!!

Anonymous said...

Neil Diamond okay...acceptable...but "fat bottomed girls"...D...we need to talk!