Friday, April 11, 2008

From one pile to another....




So I was folding cranes. I love the way I work. I partly folded the cranes into one pile... the first four folds, and then the creation of the square. The paper sat in a pile, from there I folded them into the next stage... and then after that once the actual crane was created I tossed them over my shoulder into a crane pile. I like the way I work... I just move from one pile to the next.. similar to what I do in life... I eventually pulled out a crane, .... just so one could make heads and tails of what is was I was doing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was aiming for 1000 crates few months ago..
i was doing great for a week but after that, i suddenly lost drive to continue for me to reach the 1000 mark...
bad enough, i eventually forgot how to do the folds...ㅠㅠ
any suggestions??

Deanna said...

look up folding cranes from google! I was lucky enough to be asked to fold only as many cranes as time would permit... so that is what time permitted for me... 1000 on your own is a great amount of work, good for you for trying to take it on.... so... back to google crane searching for you!

Anonymous said...

You're insane!! But I love ya!