Monday, January 02, 2006

I missed the new year!

Here's a wish for all of those that take the time to visit this space:
A
Healthy,
Happy
and Prosperous
New Year !


I have only made two "resolutions" this year... only two, because a greater number than two creates great confusion and anxiety over promises made and promises kept. I will eat more salmon this year, and FIND the recipe for the soup diet. That's it. That's the two things that I can come up with. I have many more that I probably should come up with.. but these are the two that will be met with the greatest amount of success. Probably since I can't remember what I had for dinner 3 nights ago.. so I pretty much could say that I ate salmon all year long.. and not know the difference. Although the underlying motive is the smart factor that I am trying to regain. I will see, next new year...perhaps I will remember to write something on the very new years day. Who knows. In the meantime... I have to go and find the soup recipe that we once had.. and it's not that cabbage crap that everyone first thinks of!

No comments: