Thursday, January 26, 2006

Beep

There's something eerie associated with the sound of a beep. Especially when it comes from the Carbon Monoxide detector, in the LATE middle of the night. I then have to have the great internal thinking debate.. am I tired because it's the middle of the night, or wait... am I tired and sleepy because .......... I AM BEING POISONED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!! On that thought, I got up, made some coffee, and continued to leaf through the book with 1247 pages that I mistakenly got out of the library. The book was kind of interesting, if you are really really really into American History, which I don't mind, except that I am not really really really into it. I read as much as I could, and besides... I have to return it today, so I did flip through every single page in the book, even if my eyes didn't catch every word in the book, at least my fingers got a work out.


No comments: