Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Shock Value

OH what a difference a year makes. I would just like to say I am greatful for time and memories that eventually fade.......

Moving on to this year.....I was just a passenger the other day, visiting a Tae Kwon Do tournament for 10 hours. My friend stated 8, but she was wrong... it was 10!!! Even at that, we left at the exact moment "What's that guys name" started his fight. I think I must have asked that same question a half a dozen times, and each time my friend "L" would roll her eyes, laugh, and say KEVIN!. Anyways, after a day of trying to remember KEVIN's name, we didn't even stay to watch. OH well. WE had watched a couple of hundred other strangers spar and do other things that they do at Tae Kwon Do championships, why stop now and watch someone that you actually know. (chuckle chuckle).

Anyways, I think the best part about the 2nd competition I have ever been to was the half time show. We didn't know they were even doing a half time show, until half way through the show. But that's how these tournaments run, lots of people, doing lots of things, and lots of chaos.

In other great things: I got to spend a lovely day with a lovely friend, on an unlovely hard bleacher. But I knew that going in, and had to balance the lovely with the unlovely. Besides, we talked scrapbooking when were weren't busy spying on the "MASTERS" from the Tae Kwon Do world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first line of your post confuses me a little D.