Monday, January 02, 2006

Grind time

I am not talking about coffee either. It is time to face reality and have life back on track. So far I have managed for the Pip to have an extended bath, and have her hair washed and blow dried. That is already an amazing feat this early into the New Year. Now I am just trying to get her to go to her bed. Yes, a huge injustice after the last two weeks of fun fun fun!! The boy is suffering from the same indiscretion. Although I am letting him stay up until 9:30 PM, and will put up with his HOUR of reading, even though I will only give him a half hour. If I was a truly amazing mother I would have set both their alarms for the morning... well, on that note.. I will go in search of their alarm clocks. I can't stand idly by if I can truely be amazing. HA!

No comments: