Tuesday, January 10, 2006

TTtttllling

That is the sound, and the feeling and the very word that I can use to describe how my turn in the dentist chair went this morning. This went on for an hour. I tttllllinged for an hour, and have made an appointment for 3 months from now, to do it all over again.

I don't know why I tttllling at all. I use enough "crime fighting" cleaners and mouth weapons to keep the placque bugs away, but they seem to like me, and no amount of ttttlllinging will keep them away.

I also want to know why I suddenly turn stupid when sitting in "the inverted position". They ask me to move my jaw to the right, and I have no idea which direction I should be heading in.

Today while out I stopped to find even more vitamins. Now I am looking at bottles that strictly say 'MEMORY'. Although, I was distracted from the shelf, and moved on. I forgot to buy memory pills, but I have a brand new beautiful tube of REVLON Plumberry 16 hour lipstick. You see, there is no memory in that, you put it on, and forget about it.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Gosh D, When you find some good memory pills, will you pick up a bottle for me too? I'm loosing my memory and I dont know where I put it.
Thanks for your nice comment at my site. We have talked and everything is ok again. BIG misunderstanding.

Love ya. Susan