Tuesday, January 17, 2006

whew....

Colour, in the knick of time. The badly faded quad-coloured head of hair needed some extreme attention... and it finally got it today. I now have one colour, for the one personality, that I sometimes possess.

In other enlightenments... I have had a litre of juice in the fridge, it was cranberry apple cider. Interesting that I finish up the container a while ago... and read where it says to "serve warm". I am not sure where the word "cider" escaped me, and I managed not to clue in... but I did think it was rather interesting how the cider people started making cider served cold, (except for the alcolhic kinds that is). The pipster even enjoyed a couple of glasses.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Don't even mention hair color...I found two gray hairs yesterday...ugg.