Wednesday, January 18, 2006

hot cold and other things.

At 0913 the house is far too hot, now at 4:46 the house is far too cold. It was just right earlier, when I was busy finding missing socks, and loads of other items that I had to do things with in the Pipsters room. Well, some of ther other things were: organizing her 15 tons of stuff and throwing out her home made maggot collection (made out of rolls of flat styrofoam), and New Years Party leftovers. I am certain she wont miss her newly formed maggot family, as Mother Maggie's Maggot felt pen face faded over time, and she only looked like rolled up styrofoam. I do believe mind you, the ultimate mission was to find matching socks. I managed this, plus I also reorganized a top drawer that houses the problematic socks that somehow find great hiding spots in her room.

I am freaking frozen, I must go fiddle with things that bring about warmth.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I hope you're joking about the maggots, and if you've got a solution for finding missing socks please let me know.