Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sorting out the past.

With the swift arrival of the new year, it has now come to my attention, that last year was last year. I need to do something with all of the leftover papers from last year.. and quickly, because now with the new year, there are new papers to be had! I now have papers scattered and strewn all across my table top and counter space. I am not quite sure what to do with them. I would like to wrap it up in a big bag and put it somewhere... but I can't do that. I need to file it all neatly away for some important moment when I will be required to look back at something. I know I could go through things on the scale of importance, and that once again leads everthing to sit in one big container. The sad part is.. this isn't the bills from home filing sorting either. All of this paper filing CRAP is from my Stroke Group. It's too mind boggling.. and more importantly... BORING!

In other paper news that is not so boring at all: I went the other night and bought myself a plastic storage container with wheels that (now) houses my 15 BILLION PIECES of scrapbooking supplies. I also have a secret compartment ready that has a dirty hypodermic needle that I will poke myself with if I purchase one more item for my scrapbooking endeavours. OK, I don't have the needle, but I will stick myself with a pin if I bring home one more item, before I use up the supplies that I already have. Not only do I have this wonderful inof lovliness now taking up SPACE in my home... the stalker sister has bought the same one, and has filled it with her own scrapbooking supplies.

In other things from the past: I have had these for almost 14 days. The husbandman brought them through the front door on Christmas Eve, and they were inside long enough to be arranged and watered, and walked out the back door in the very same hour. I decided today to give the stems a bit of a "stem-cut", and I believe I may get some more time to marvel at their beauty.


No comments: