Monday, January 16, 2006

ho hum .... what to do.....

Well here I am .... sitting with my feet up, on the stereo speaker for the computer, relaxing... listening to.. none other than the pouring rain, and the crazy hysterics of the chicklets ACTUALLY PLAYING TOGETHER, in the den. The husbandman is just finishing up doing the dishes from the dinner that he made earlier. I really wish I could keep him around more often during the day. What am I thinking.. I think I should go off to work, and let him be the stay at home person, he is much more of a "one thing kind of guy". He just informed me that all the laundry was done as well. You have to like that. I am much too scatter brained for ho-hum chores of the daily kind. I go off on a tangent of some sort... and then forget what I had started in the first place. So ... I am thinking... if I call his employer and have him "de-employed" for one day a week.... I could still do all my useless tasks of the day, and then have him at home to do all the "useful tasks for the week" we would still come out money ahead... because I am thinking that I need a housekeeper for these kinds of chores.. and he seems to be fitting the job description way more than me.

So, how is it that it's not quite 7:00 PM and the Pipster is in her pyjamas, in her bed and playing with a "noisy" math addition thingy.... she thinks she is staying up late tonight. I can't believe that she hasn't even looked at the clock. She is one silly princess.

Speaking of silly princesses.... it's my friends birthday today. How's this for a friend... I bought her a chocolate bar with the title "Mr. Two-big". I think that is better than flowers.... well, I think it is at least. She has two teenaged daughters that will probably inhale all of it, leaving her a whiff of the package if she is lucky, and then they will burn it off in 3 1/2 minutes... compared to my friends elderly aged metabolism...... but then again, she's of the slim sort too, so nobody will see that she had "Mr. Two-big" for her birthday. Unless of course she wants to tell someone that LARGE feat.

No comments: