Friday, January 06, 2006

I will be the judge of that!

I am left in a difficult thought process. As I was busy diving through a "lost pile of papers" locked up in a plastic bag which also included old receipts, cards (that never got given!) and assorted envelopes; I managed to find 50 bucks. Yae....! 50 bucks! Just what I need. The reason that "I NEED IT" is the lovely mother, stalker sister and the SIL are going "not quite away, but away from the homesteads" for not quite two days. We are going shopping, in a non shopping way. Actually we are going looking for the "perfect" machine to plunk some pennies into. The big question now is... I am sure that I have spent that 50 bucks on whatever that 50 bucks was in the envelope for. I am just certain of it. So, do I just go ahead and help myself to it and use that for my spending money for the weekend. ..... or, do I do the morally right thing and give the husbandman half of the 50 bucks. I already told him it was there. I am thinking... (((tap tap tap))) I am going to give him the money now, and then just borrow it back from him again next week. There, now that's good judgement.

No comments: