Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Everyones a freak.

Earlier this late afternoon.... he he ehe heheh... that's a good start I say... ANYWAYS...

I had to take the boy and the girl that knows all from across the street, to Tae Kwon Do. I had great thoughts of going inside the School of TKD greatness.... but I couldn't face the MASTER. No I could not....and I am not sure if the real reason was the fact that the 16 year old SUV was nice and warm, (and I really wanted to continue on reading my lovely book) or I didn't want to face him, or have to watch what the CHICKLETS did, or didn't accomplish in TKD today. I decided that the less I know the better. I will surely be certain that by Thursday he will have completely forgotten that he saw me with the TWO other traitors....(the lovely friend "L"), and the person that he trained for years, but then somehow forgot that he said he could get her to the Olympics. Well, she moved on, so did a bunch of other people. Except me.... I am still at the pretend school of TKD. I am willing to move, except that the boy isn't. ISN'T. ISN'T. ISN'T. In a very big way.... that's OK, the boy doesn't really like TKD anyways. So really, why spend good money on good instruction, when you can spend the same good money for half-assed kind of OK instruction... sometimes.

We're all freaks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you had me chuckling! I had a feeling you wouldn't go in. "T" and I think he's met his match...he's not going to say anything. It was so nice seeing you on Saturday...I sure do miss making faces at each other while we listen to "gum smackers"!