Monday, July 25, 2005

Wierd, but colourful.

It's Monday morning.. and everything is wierd. Very wierd. I'll go with a list.

  1. I haven't had any coffee... well that's only because I haven't got any cream.
  2. Two children are in this home, at the same time, and are both content.
  3. I keep waiting for number two to crack, and the screaming mimi's to emerge.
  4. The idiot dogs out back are quiet; they must be dead... one of the neighbour's must have killed them in the night.
  5. Mr. Husbandman is sitting at the kitchen table... reading the paper. This is not unusual..but the unusual part is that he hasn't totally tidied the kitchen, and put some laundry on prior to the kitchen table newspaper seating.
  6. I drank out of his tea cup, which is actually my tea cup, which is actually a tall mug. Mr. Husbandman has confiscated it from me... he can't do coffee, any longer. I purposely use "his" mug to remind him of that fact.
  7. I have put away all my junk that I bought from the dollar store yesterday. I lied.. it's still in the plastic bag.. but I am thinking of putting it away... I am not certain where.
  8. In thinking of my dollar store purchases... I am wondering how you spend 54.00 there?
  9. Before I cough and sputter... I will divulge the purchases.. and very colourful I might add.
  10. 6 Paints, 6 canvases, 5 paintbrushes, 2 disposable cameras, scrapbooking crap, hand-picked purple pom-poms for the Pip, doodle-art plus a pad of paper for the boy, batteries ranging from the triple A to D, plus a bag for me with some fish on it, and a bag of cotton balls. It's all very exciting. The most mysterious part is that Micheals (craft store) was just across the way... then I found "Buck Town"... very Langley-ish I guess.
  11. And in seeing more colour now: OH, and the brightness in the kitchen that was just brought to my attention... by the Husbandman himself...he changed the single lightbulb for our 40 year old light fixture, I think it has about 432 watts of lightspeed coming out of it. Who needs to renovate.. who I say ..!! WHO!!!
  12. It has taken a while, but the girl has emerged from her Archie comic festival and wishes to take my place right here right now; the husbandman has tired of reading his paper and is up tidying the kitchen.. and the boy is up questioning my abilities of joining in playing Driver with him... won't happen... and now the idiot dogs have come back to life and are howling and barking again. The Pip is now into the cupboard which holds the camping food and is asking for everything that was placed neatly out of her eyesight for their contents.
  13. Life is so much more normal now... the girl has just entered the den where the boy has taken up residence... must go check on the colourfull fireworks about to begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love your lists! This was cute...