Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I LOVE the 11:00 news..

There's more of the news that must be shared.. has to be...lives to be, LOVES to be.

Sam the hair cutter man has moved on to a bigger and better place, something "upscale and trendy" is the word the leftover employee told me... he has left the big lights of Greatclips. Now I LOVED Sam the haircutter man. I won't number the reasons.. because I have just finished one list... and I can't create another...but I will detail the reasons: I loved Sam on a whole body appearance thing.. he had the whole package going on... never a bad hair day, and just enough gel on the tips, the right shoes, the right pants, the just right flowy pressed shirts that moved as swiftly as his hands. His hands were fun to watch... they danced as they cut and manicured peoples unmanageable manes. For that, I loved him. But then he had to speak... and that's what reeled you in. Hook. Line. Sinker. You were done. I can't even say if there was anything spectacular about him... but it was the package deal... and now he's gone, he's taken that package and gone upscale.

Don't go away.. there's more: In more love affairs of the day....The Sushi man has caught not only my eye ... but my tastebuds.. today I sampled a most delicious BOX A. I will never go back to just sushi anymore... I can't. BOX A has done me in. I now love Box A.

In LOVE that never stops: the boy looks incredibly wonderful and handsome once again in his stylish yet cheap haircut, done by a woman, who now has taken over Sam's chair. The haircutter woman LOVED how polite the wonderful boyson was... I LOVE my handsome young son. I told the haircutter woman that polite sons were built from mothers who never stop harping... since the haircutter woman told me she has an 8 month old son, and she hopes for him to be that polite one day. Of course... there's the Pip... she of course is always looking good. Just don't look at her ankles with what I am thinking were a million mosquito bites, but might be something else....but I LOVE that little chicklet all the same. Her little spirit was quite high today... but I am sure that it had nothing to do with the 3 egg omelet with cheddar cheese grated over it for breakfast, that had anything to do with it...

In ending... I LOVE watching a black bear bolt right out in front of you... that is a LOVELY sight.

2 comments:

Chastity said...

That's the thing about going to a place like Great Clips or Fantastic Sam's, the good employees usually don't last long. They move on to bigger and better pay checks.

Ozfemme said...

I love sushi. Exactly what's in box A?

How I wish I could get the boy to have a haircut. He's been letting me at it to keep it out of his eyes (it's okay, I know what I'm doing).