Saturday, July 23, 2005

Happy Saturday.

Here I am, on a Saturday... busily being at home.. enjoying the fact that it is Saturday, and I am not at work. What I am not enjoying is the "Garage Sale Effect"... which is happening next door to us and every 35 seconds... the front door opens, then slams, and then a certain boy walks up to me....."so what about......?". I have to keep telling him NO! I am wondering when he will get tired of this... because I am already very tired of this. My answer will not change, except the fact that the NO will continue to rise in intensity... but that's about the extent of it. I am hoping that he will clue in soon.

In other Saturdayness.... the frightful little catdog is busily worrying away in the backyard. The husbandman has left on an unscheduled work thing.. which has left the furry creature in a state of frenzy... because he promised her 18 full days of his presence. She only remembers certain things, that would be one of them. Everytime the front door slams shut.. she flies in through the house just to double check that it was in fact not the husbandman-master-that-she-has-declared-as-her-saviour, but the garage sale-ing overspending superson.

The only person in the homestead without any issues so far is the chewy wrapped mint eating Pipster... she has amused herself with some Saturday shows... and is only complaining about not getting anything from the next door garage sale every 15 minutes.. I then have to remind her that it is a "very boy" garage sale... no pretty things in pink, or cats to pick from... that makes her run and hide with that very thought. All things good with her.

The Shed is no longer the husbandmans object of desire. He has set the completion date for the end of August now. A rather BASTARDLY thing to do.. I must confess....I have many "things" for him to accomplish .... and he just doesn't get that. I believe I will stop the subscription to his beloved newspaper on that note..... he he he he he he he he.

No comments: