Monday, July 04, 2005

Should and shouldn'ts of the day.

I should use gloves when I use bleach to clean.
I shouldn't use bleach, in fact I just shouldn't clean at all.

I should answer the front door when you can tell it's a little person knocking.
I shouldn't feel guilty over not wanting something more high maintenance than my Pip in the house.

I should have taken our duvet and cover to the cleaners.
Shouldn't that be something that can wait until tomorrow?

I should work for an endodontist... their day is as long as school hours.
I should learn to call early, but not to early to book an appointment with an endontist.
I shouldn't work for an endodontist... I'd be crazier than I normally am.

I shouldn't pay attention to the three crazy boys that are playing truth or dare on the trampoline.
I should pay attention to what those dares are... but I am frightened.... and I should be!

I should try and have some form of dinner ready eventually.
I shouldn't really, if the husbandman would like to live another day.

I should go and pick up the bucket of water in the den, with lavender for the lady Pipster.
I shouldn't have to... but to save all those involved I should.

I should learn to write down the title of books that I have read in the past.
I shouldn't have to read the first and last chapter to realize that I have read a book.

I should go and help the Pip tidy her room/find her room.
I shouldn't have to do that.

I should have got rid of all the old towels, blankets and sheets earlier when I cleaned out the linen closet.
I shouldn't have such silly and ridiculous thoughts.

I should stop now, shouldn't I?

2 comments:

Chastity said...

I wish I were that clever.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had that much energy :)