Friday, July 22, 2005

Show me some skin...

The other day I was most diligently working at putting a smile on my face while I returned about 13 millions pop, juice and water containers. I was working hard at being "at one" with the lids that were screwed on tighter than the factory screw that they received in the first place. Those hand jobs, they really are efficient.
Anyways... as I was politely unscrewing the well screwed lids.... something came within eyeshot distance. My immediate reaction... OMG!!!... I looked at the grumpy lady who works at the very spic and span clean bottle returning location... and she grumpily looked at me.. this time, her grumpiness was now projected towards the person that had entered her clean bottle returning locale. The person did his thing, collected his cash, then left.

The OMG effect.... extra large people should not walk around in a pair of shorts. It just shouldn't be allowed. REALLY.

Interestingly.... the OMG effect came into play again, later that same day. It came in the form of a person whipping into the corner store..... that sight was unbelievable. Shirtless and with shorts. Now that was some sight, this sightseeing package also came with muscles and a tan. That should so be allowed... for the betterment of the human race. REALLY.

No comments: