Friday, July 01, 2005

Keep Spending People!

Since the husbandman and I spent a whole whack of cash a number of months back, on trivial things like BBQ's (which he loves more than the dog, and the dog comes before me!... )...and patiosets.. the whole while not owning my lovely Airmile Collecting Mastercard that I cringed about. Now, a number of months later.... we have people jumping in for the cause!... Yes, the crazy renovating neighbour lady is adding up the miles on our Mastercard.... go girl! Included in the Airmile collecting event will the husbandmans boyfriends.. from work... they are going on some fishing adventure.. and will dump that whack of expense on the card... it is a glee filled moment.. I say GLEE people...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think I would be able to pay the balance of our van off with Mastercard? Think of the airmiles!!! And the reno's! I'm getting great idea's from your collecting techniques!