Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm leaving...

ON a jetplane, don't know when I will be back again... oh Blog I hate to go.

That's a lie.

You can read it in the font... it's basic and boring..... I will be leaving mind you.

We have rented some monster of a vehicle... well not really a monster.. she will be seatbelted inside.. oops again... not really. The vehicle that we will giving us the tour is a black silverado with suicide doors. A new term to me too... (the little doors that open up behind the driver/passenger doors)... this just means that the chicklets can not exit the vehicle before we do. A shame.

AND.. just to keep myself in good form for the adventure..I broke the golden rule that the camping master has bestowed upon me.... I used something from the camping pile... (once it's in the camping pile you are not allowed to touch it...)... a blanket... to sleep on the couch with... I am wondering where I am going to sleep the next week when I can not listen to another second of the snoring adventures... the picnic bench?...

The husbandman and chicklets are very excited about our adventure. I am not. Seriously... well, I hope to see a Moose... that would make me excited.

I will be back....in August.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good (and safe) trip D.

Ozfemme said...

Have a good time! Looking forward to the news when you get back.