Friday, July 08, 2005

Going out after going out.

I met my friends for a "breakfast meeting" yesterday... well, really it was a brainstorming session on the head honcho's retirement tea that we are putting together. I would like to thank the Pip in bringing her pursable items which included three notepads/books and Barbie Pencil Crayons... it gave me something to write on, and with, as I needed to take notes. Rah Rah. That was just a sidebar.... the real meat to the story goes like this:

Both the chicklets are pancake loving hounds. All good thanks goes to Mr. Husbandman for burning the recipe into his memory.. and "whipping" them up on any occasion. Bastard.. yes, I can say that.... as the chicklets never trust me to do such a task.. so when the rarity strikes that I do... Panic sets in, by the eaters and the maker. Interestingly, they trust the restaurant people to absolute delicious pancake making. Which is why yesterday...their little pancake trusting soles were shattered beyond the moon.

The nice young waitress delivered their meals... when the boy, sitting to my left was first to strike... "Is this breakfast?... or is this just a sampler..? do I get some breakfast with this breakfast?...." he hissed in my direction... as his eyebrows almost leaped off his face and wrapped around my neck. "Drink some of your orange juice first..., I'll take you out for breakfast again, once we leave this breakfast place," was my reply. Sitting to my right, the girl's beautiful "do of the day" which was a lovely perky bun started to vibrate. A chill went up my spine. She started in: "Ma-ma... what is this.. this is an outrage, who are these restaurant people, and how come they wont give us any food... this looks like the food that I feel to my dolls..." she reeled. "Drink your milk Pip", I said. "I'll drink my milk if you promise to get me more food... I thought we came to a restaurant"....she continued...

Let the brainstorming breakfast meeting begin...

No comments: